Thursday, January 7, 2016

A little down in the dumps- need some motivation

So what do you do when everyone around you communicates their weight and you realize that you are heavier than people you assumed that were much heavier than you? - you pout. That is where I am today. I had a weigh in at the doctor over lunch and realized that even though I am down 14.5lbs and managed to still lose 0.6lbs last week I had a giant blow while scheduling my next appointment. The gentleman in front of me was asking where he was at this week (it is a weight loss center so its common) and I realize that he weighs the SAME AMOUNT AS ME. I know that body composition is a lot of it but seriously- he was like a million feet taller than me and much larger (so I thought).

Do you ever have days when you just want to scream and lose motivation? I am glad I had this appointment today and realized that I needed a pep talk. I ate my lunch and decided a workout was going to happen after work so I could spend more time and focus rather than have a pity party.

Wish me luck as I try to get through this funk. I think we all need some push sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment