Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Life is what happens and always gets in the way.

Its been a while since I have written. I haven't lost sight of my goals, just been trudging along in my struggle and fight. What a mental challenge weight loss is. It's tiring to work out, its tiring not to see the scale or your pants size move, its tiring to not know what to do next, but its worth the fight of fatigue.  Its the long term changes that make everyone a better person,

We started a new weight loss challenge at the gym. Its something that we all needed to kick us into gear. The prize- $1000.00 - yep 1K. Do you know what I would do with 1K???? Hell, I don't know either. The teamwork is unbelievable. Everyone is sharing recipes, struggles and challenges. Social media has made it so easy to share challenges, results, and struggles to help everyone understand what it takes to win.  Why we cant do it on our own- I might never know. The struggle is real for all of us. Some are single, some are grandparents -we all have the same challenges. One of the things I have learned over the last three weeks is that people fuel people. Bad behaviors fuel more bad behaviors. Seems simple, yet we all struggle with it.

Spend time on yourself and challenge yourself with real rewards. Dont take good enough for an answer. Making yourself better will be the only thing that drives you forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment